We are growing and would love to have you on our team!
Working at a The Bin Store is more than a job – it’s an opportunity for teamwork and leadership development in a positive, people-focused environment. The Bin Store offers a fun shopping experiences.
We are looking for passionate, energetic, servant-minded, reliable and ambitious individuals for our team! We love our jobs, we love our Bin Store Family, and we absolutely love the amazing guests that we have the pleasure of serving each day!
We hope you’ll apply to join our team. Here are five great reasons to apply:
- Operators are committed to creating a positive environment
- Every day is something new and fun
- You’ll have advancement opportunities and gain skills that transfer to other fields
- We help make a difference in your communities.
- You’re already here, scroll down and apply already! 🙂
Your Role in Our Family
- The team Member’s primary responsibility is to ensure our Guests have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. This is done by engaging and providing Guests with a fun shopping experience.
- Contributes to a high energy, fast paced environment
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness throughout the entire store
- Consistently treats all Guests and Team Members with respect and contributes to a positive work environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining The Bin Store brand standards in Guest engagement, visual and housekeeping
- Serve and care for guests and their needs within the store
- Performs fast and friendly checkout experience in an efficient and timely manner while maintaining a high level of Guest Service
- Upholds all company policies as outlined in the Standard Operating Procedures, Employee Policy Manual and Code of Business Conduct
- Promotes and maintains a safe working and shopping environment
- Takes a proactive role in maintaining The Bin Store brand standards in Guest engagement, visual standards and housekeeping
- Drives Store results by suggesting additional items to Guests to meet their needs (have you tried shopping on Dollar day etc)
- Ability to demonstrate strong Guest-focused engagement on and off the sales floor
- Demonstrated success working as a member of a team
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate
- Must maintain a professional appearance and meet The Bin Store Store grooming guidelines
The Ideal Team Member
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and handles stressful situations well
- Maintains a positive attitude and energy at all times
- Loves serving and helping others
- Values teamwork
- Shows eagerness to learn and take initiative
- Is willing and able to work in a physically demanding role (including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs, climbing a ladder and work on your feet for several hours)
- Available to work a flexible schedule that meets the needs of the business including evenings, holidays, weekends and weekdays. Must be available a minimum of two (2) shifts Monday through Friday and have weekend availability that meets the needs of the Store’s business
- Must be able to submit verification of legal right to work in the United States
- Must be at least 16 years of age
Are you up for the challenge? If so, apply today!