What is an Overstock Liquidation Bin StoreDecember 28, 2022
Top eBay Alternatives that will make you more moneyJanuary 2, 2023
How The Bin Store Can Help Start Your New Business in 2023
An overstock liquidation bin store is a retail outlet that specializes in selling excess inventory or returned items that a company has been unable to sell through its regular channels. These items are often sold at discounted prices in order to quickly clear them from the company’s inventory. The store may be owned by the company with the excess inventory or by a third party that specializes in buying and reselling overstock items.
If you shop at a local liquidation store and they have fixed prices like $6 or $1 days, you can buy items at super low prices then sell them on an online or at your local flea market. If you are looking for the best place to sell stuff online, check out our guide here. (If you are just getting started, make sure you subscribe below to get latest article and tips 😉
Starting a side hustle business buying items from a liquidation store can be a great way to earn some extra money on the side. Here are a few steps you can take to get started:
- Research the market: Look for liquidation stores in your area and research the types of items they typically carry. This will help you understand what products are in demand and what you might be able to sell for a profit.
- Determine your target market: Think about who your potential customers might be and what types of items they might be interested in. This will help you focus your buying efforts and increase your chances of success.
- Find a good source for liquidation items: Look for liquidation stores, online marketplaces, and other sources where you can buy items at discounted prices. You may also want to consider reaching out to manufacturers, wholesalers, and other businesses to see if they have excess inventory they are looking to sell.
- Determine your pricing strategy: Once you have an idea of what you want to sell and who you want to sell it to, you’ll need to determine your pricing strategy. Consider the cost of the items you are buying, any additional expenses you will incur (such as shipping), and the potential demand for the products in order to set competitive prices.
- Promote your business: Once you have your products and pricing in place, it’s time to start promoting your business. Consider using social media, online marketplaces, and other channels to reach potential customers and showcase your products.
One of the great things about The Bin Store is we have a ton of great friends in the #resellercommunity who shop with us and make money as a side hustle or full time having fun treasure hunting and taking care of their families. So if you are looking for “liquidation store near me” or “bin store near me” At The Bin Store, we have truckloads of overstock merchandise from major retailers and we probably have a location near you. (If not, send us a message and maybe our next location will be in your city :))
Want to be the first to hear about new Tips for Resellers and events?
We have 2 locations in South Carolina – The Bin Store is located in South Carolina close to Greenville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Charleston, Aiken, Atlanta. Come experience a Bin Store like No Other!
The Bin Store North Augusta
401 W Martintown Rd Suite 121
North Augusta, SC 29841
The Bin Store Columbia
2814 Augusta Road
West Columbia 29170
Follow Us on Social Media:
#thebinstore #binstore #binstorefinds #amazonbinstore #binstoreshopping #BinStore #BinStoreFinds #Reseller #Ebay #unboxing #palletunboxing #resellercommunity #liquidation #sidehustle #business #discount